Trader Joe’s is a neighborhood grocery store with a loyal following, famous for their “Two Buck Chuck” and Speculoos Cookie Butter. If we could count the ways we loved them, we would include their mini grocery carts for schooners, inexpensive fresh flowers for mum, and their seasonal stock. If you’re one of the lucky ones to have a store nearby, stop in and stock up on some of these tasted and tested family fall favorites. Many of these items are “while supplies last” and they do run out. The Honeycrisp Apple Cider, which we fell in love with last year, is popular and will most likely empty off the shelves like last fall quicker than you can say, “Boo!”
- Mini Fresh Pumpkins (69 cents) | These make a wonderful craft for your schooners, or pretty decorations for your fireplace mantel. And the price?! Can’t beat it. Their heirloom pumpkins are also affordable and beautiful for neutral-loving decorators like me.
- Pumpkin Spiced Pumpkin Seeds ($2.99) | For the true pumpkin lover, this snack pairs well with iced coffee in the carpool line. ;)
- Pumpkin O’s ($2.49) | A cereal with a sweet glaze over the O’s? I’m in. I’m not sure how healthy these actually are, but we have to eat most of our breakfasts on-the-go with our school schedule and these are yummy and easy for little hands in a plastic baggy.
- Honeycrisp Apple Cider ($2.99) | We got hooked on this last year and one day I went in to get more and they had run out. Sad, sad day! It’s delicious warmed up with a stick of cinnamon, or cold. Be smart and stock up, folks.
- Cinnamon Schoolbook Cookies ($2.79) | These are an absolute favorite and we fight over the last cookie. The letters are perfect for a little phonics lesson and the hint of cinnamon flavor makes them oh so yummy.
- Pumpkin Cereal Bars ($1.99) | Trader Joe’s will switch out their cereal bar flavors depending on the season and we love them all. They fit perfectly in my Lily Jade diaper bag and we eat them for snacks on-the-go.
- Autumnal Harvest Creamy Pasta Sauce ($3.49) | Oh my goodness! We just spent a weekend in the mountains and made pasta one night with vegetables and this pasta sauce with pumpkin and butternut squash. As with all good things, I’m sure it will become popular and they’ll run out, so I’m stocking up!
- Pumpkin Cranberry Scone Mix ($3.69) | I haven’t had a weekend at home to make these yet, but their Chocolate Chip scone mix is our favorite and guests always ask what my secret is. You seriously just add water, folks. I’m sure these will be amazing!
- Olive Demi-Baguette | I am not an olive person, but the schooners and I tried this bread with a little olive oil at their sample table one day. It was so good I bought it immediately and hoarded it all to myself when we get home. I sprinkled some dried rosemary over a knob of olive oil and went to town with my dipping sauce. Just a warning, brush your teeth afterwards. (But worth it.)
What are some of your Trader Joe’s favorites?!!!